These lovely tote bags make a great gift, or keep for yourself and make a statement with the bold photographic designs.
Not too big and not too small: At 41cm x 41cm, these are just the right size. I use one myself for ferrying lunch, books, and papers to and from work.
- John Coles Park: This bandstand in Chippenham's John Coles Park is a local landmark, and is a great place to take in a concert on Sundays during the summer.
- Woodpigeon Dreams: This sleepy woodpigeon radiates contentment.
- A Most Obliging Pheasant: This bright and beautiful bird posed for a number of photos and this is my favourite (it's also the bag design I use on a regular basis!)
- Bluebell Woods: Carry spring with you year round with this shot of West Woods, Wiltshire.
- Looking Up: Studies have shown that getting out into nature can help you relax; this bag allows you to carry a little bit of nature with you wherever you go.
- Autumnal Acers: Perhaps the most colourful of all the tote bags, this photo from Westonbirt Arboretum shows autumn in all its glory.
Looking for an even bigger selection of MissElaineous tote bags? Check out the Redbubble shop.